Systems Lifecycle & Asset Management
In today’s business world it is critical to have the necessary technology framework in place for proper asset management. In doing so your organization is able to accurately incorporate the core of its values and integrity of its IT infrastructure.
Such framework is vital to the overall success of your organization’s IT department, which in one way or another, extends its reach to every other department in your office(s). This IT architecture is essentially the base for adequately monitoring the sophistication and expense of your assets.
In turn, with Entre’s systems lifecycle and asset management solutions you are able to more effectively focus on actually using the technology for business-related products and services, opposed to figuring out how it works.
Utilizing Entre’s systems lifecycle & asset management is effectively the only way to gain optimal exposure, performance and value for the technological assets your organization has acquired. Furthermore, our systems lifecycle & asset management solutions provide the necessary framework for your company to use technology to improve and better its existing IT architecture to directly follow the essential goals of your organization. In essence, with our solutions and assistance, we will see to it that you are able to properly integrate the necessary hardware and software for your organization to thrive and succeed.
In addition, here are some other aspects of our System Lifecyle & Asset Management:
- IT life cycle management: acquisition to deployment; ongoing support and service; end of life services and asset disposition, asset inventory management, asset imaging, discovery and monitoring.
- Asset consulting: Thorough assessing, evaluating, analysis.
- Patch, configuration and procurement management.
- Hardware and software management: tracking of asset inventory, metering, proper use licensing, verification, etc…
- General IT management with service desk assistance.
- Enterprise software integration and implementation.
For more details, contact Entre Computer Services today.