For those unfamiliar with break fix services, they provide flexible IT support on demand and as needed for the client. At Entre Computer Services, break fix is one of our preferred methods of IT support. It allows us to provide our clients with the proper IT services as well as the necessary hardware, all without incurring frivolous charges to our customers. We typically work out a predetermined fee with the client, and then provide the necessary technology fix in order to get their systems back running. In some cases, this can mean bringing in new hardware and discarding old models, but we always clear such moves with our client ahead of time.
While we may focus on IT maintenance contracts and other managed services, we also like to offer break fix services for the convenience of our clients. We look at break fix IT support as a way for both your organization and ours to benefit.
From a business standpoint, break fix IT support provides great benefit to both the provider (Entre) and the customer (you). For our company, it gives us business and the opportunity to build relationships with our customers that will hopefully lead to contract IT solutions and other managed services in the future. For you, the customer, it provides the chance to essentially pay as you go, or as your organization needs tech support, opposed to being locked into a contracted service that you may end up not using as much as you thought, or even at all.
From the perspective of our customers, using break fix IT support makes sense for reasons such as:
- The technology is too sophisticated for employees to understand without assistance.
- Their technology is nearing its end of life.
- They may be working with a limited budget or resources.
- They are reluctant to enter into a contracted service with a fixed price attached.
When it comes down to it, using a break fix IT service is meant for organizations that do not want to commit to a contract with an IT support provider. Commonly, the organizations that use this sort of IT service are those that generally do not need frequent tech support. Instead, it is designed for company’s that have a periodic and less consistent need for IT support.
Additional reasons for using Entre’s break fix IT support are because your organization:
- Has had a bad experience with contracted or managed service in the past.
- Is a little unsure of our services and would like to first evaluate and test out the waters without committing to anything long term.
- Does not currently have an IT or technical workload that would require a contracted service.
For more information on Entre’s break fix services, or how our company can assist with other technology needs, please contact us today.